Disclosure of information We are committed to respecting your privacy. We will not disclose information about your individual visits to our web site or any of the personal information that you provide such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or credit/debit card details to any outside parties without your consent except when required by law to do so. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998. We value your privacy as much as you do.
Security Organic Male 4 provides a secure shopping cart for your OM4 orders. All credit card information is protected by Equifax Secure, Inc. using high-grade 256bit encryption.
Cookies Our shopping cart software uses "cookies" which are stored on your computer. You can modify your browser to prevent this from happening if you wish. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section below.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing us via e-mail or calling (877) 898 - MALE (6253).
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write us via e-mail or call (877) 898 - MALE (6253).
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.